Electrical Biased Engineer/Multi Skilled
Permanent - Full Time - £40,582
As part of the Addo Food Group, the Tottle Bakery site specialises in the production of pork pies in all its formats: hooped, tin and Melton Maubray, as one of only two businesses that sit within the PGI-designated Melton Mowbray pork pie region. As home of the Pork Farms and Bowyers brands, together with strategic partnerships with brands like Branston the site mixes tradition with innovation, producing both brand and own label pies, with a turnover of c£34m.
We are looking for an Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer to join our engineering team to support the delivery the sites operational performance targets.
Person Specification – The ideal candidate will have:
- An apprentice trained electrical technician/engineer ideally with an HNC or HND in electrical maintenance engineering or similar field of manufacturing.
- Demonstrable electrical engineering experience preferably gained in a food or FMCG industry coupled with first class fault finding skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant electrical/control principles and practices.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and documentation.
- Working knowledge of PLC systems. Siemens would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge and understanding of AC/DC motors and controls.
- Ability to design simple electrical systems and produce schematic diagrams for practical use.
- Full understanding of mechanical systems including servo controlled equipment, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Competent in workshop skills including simple fabrication, plant refurbishment and use of small machine tools.
- Must be computer literate and conversant in CMMS.
Hours: 6pm to 6am, 3 on 3 off