Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
Permanent - Full Time - £40,582
Closing Date: Friday, 30th August 2019
As part of the Addo Food Group, the Tottle Bakery site specialises in the production of pork pies in all its formats: hooped, tin and Melton Maubray, as one of only two businesses that sit within the PGI-designated Melton Mowbray pork pie region. As home of the Pork Farms and Bowyers brands, together with strategic partnerships with brands like Branston the site mixes tradition with innovation, producing both brand and own label pies, with a turnover of c£34m.
We are looking for an Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer to join our engineering team to support the delivery the sites operational performance targets.
Person Specification – The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline with ONC/HNC qualifications
- Able to trouble shoot on fast moving equipment and have some knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Positive pro-active, can do approach
- Experience of FMCG, short shelf life products
- Understanding of HACCP
- Basic Food Hygiene
Hours: 6pm to 6am, 3 on 3 off