QA Technician (Night Shift)
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 4 on 4 off. 18:00pm - 06:00am
We are recruiting for a QA Technician within the QA Department
Palethorpes Bakery, an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer, are currently looking for a QA Technician to complement our existing passionate and enthusiastic team.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with all personnel across all departments.
- Carrying out factory walk rounds on a daily basis, in conjunction with the operations team, to enable GMP standards to be met and maintained.
- Supporting the production teams and other departmental functions in resolving quality and food safety issues.
- Carrying out internal audits, GMP audits, Glass & hard plastic audits, foreign body and customer complaints investigations and support audits by third parties.
- Carrying out traceability from incoming raw materials to finished product dispatch, temperature monitoring and measurement for onsite temperature systems as required.
- TAYGO and Taste panel assessments.
- Working as part of the night shift team making decisions on product food safety, quality and integrity and liaising with the wider Technical team when necessary.
In return for the above the successful candidate will receive a total reward package that includes:
- A competitive salary (Please contact HR for further details)
- Company Pension
- 24 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays and public holidays)
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- Exclusive Employee Benefits Platform
- Heavily discounted staff shop
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does