Supply Chain Planner
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 06:00am - 18:00pm
Palethorpes Bakery is an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer. Our Vision as a business is to inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity.
If you haven’t heard of us before we are one of the largest employers in Market Drayton, Shropshire and part of the wider market-leading and UK based Addo Food Group. As part of this award-winning Group, we produce chilled savoury rolls, savoury hot pies, pasties and slices.
Palethorpes Bakery’s success is driven through our team of passionate people who inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity.We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to complement an existing passionate and enthusiastic team. As a Supply Chain Planner you will be an integral part of the Supply Chain team, directly contributing to companies vision through your core tasks and responsibilities.
- Drive delivery of Continuous Improvement Plans (CIP’s)
- Ensure the effective management of NPD activity from the point of entry into the factory to final sign off
- To generate an optimised production plan, through stock target control, and considering available capacity, Labour requirements and material availability
- To ensure material availability to meet optimised plans, through effective MRP/VMI controls
- To actively promote a quality and food safety culture within defined area of responsibility
Salary and Shifts
The Salary for this role is £25,000 per annum, working hours 06:00am - 18:00pm on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern.
- Combined Company Pension (8%)
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank and public holidays
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- Heavily discounted staff shop
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
If you would like to join our award-winning, market-leading team please use the ‘apply now’ link and follow the on-line application instructions.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team soon!