Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 05:00am - 17:00pm
Salary: £9.56 per hour
Palethorpes Bakery, an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer, are currently looking to recruit a Prep Operator to work within a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
Our Vision as a business is to inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity.
The successful candidate for this role will need to demonstrate the following skills and have the following responsibilities:
- To work on lid cutter at both in feed and take off ends
- Assist with the running of both Laminators
- Monitor and report safety and efficiency of your machines
- Complete paperwork clearly and accurately
- Be able to follow instructions and working procedures
- Numerate and literate
- Problem solving/Attention to detail
- Good housekeeping skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good time keeper/flexible
- To be a team player
Shift: 4 on 4 off B Shift Days
Hours: 05:00am – 17:00pm
In return for the above the successful candidate will receive a total reward package that includes:
- A Competitive pay rate of £9.56 per hour
- Company Pension and heavily discounted staff shop
- 20 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays and public holidays)
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
Our business has been producing products in this category since 1852 and the Palethorpes Bakery has operated from its current Market Drayton site for nearly 50 years, a milestone we are looking forward to celebrating with the local community in 2017.
Palethorpes Bakery’s success is driven through our team of passionate people who inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity.
If you would like to join our award-winning, market-leading team please use the ‘apply now’ link and follow the on-line application instructions.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team soon!