Goods Inwards Team Leader
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 07:00am - 16:00pm
Palethorpes business produces chilled savoury rolls, savoury hot pies, pasties and slices. The business has been producing products in this category since 1852 and innovation is high on its agenda. Palethorpes has a strong culture of consumer insight. This is underpinned by in-depth food knowledge, with dedicated on-site development chefs working on new products that are driven by food values and quality.
We currently have a vacancy for a Goods Inwards Team Leader to join our Logistics team on a permanent basis. The Goods Inwards Team Leader will be responsible for managing control and stabilising the Goods in functions with the Palethorpes site.
- Assist in ensuring a robust stock control activity and ensuring these are arranged to prevent stock loss
- Generating meaningful management reports
- Ensure administrative processes are completed in a timely and accurate manor.
- Ensure that all system inputs are correct
- Drive operational efficiencies and throughput
- Ensure food safety compliance requirements are in place
- Ensure accuracy of all Goods in Related experiences
- Management and deployment of staff
- Redesign and control of the sites boking in system
- Ensuring all deliveries for the day have been deliver on time in Full (any failures are escalated to planning.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work completed
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy
- Previous experience leading a team to success
- Resilient, can do attitude.