Group Leader - NIGHTS
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 18:00pm - 06:00am
Palethorpes Bakery are looking to recruit a Group Leader to join our friendly Operations team in Market Drayton.
This role is a full-time night’s position, working on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift patterns.
The Group Leader will be responsible for supervising the department and ensuring that the lines and employees are always operational.
We are looking for candidates with strong supervisory experience (in a food manufacturing environment would be ideal), who are used to working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to hit the ground running!
If you are a real self-starter and looking for a new challenge in your employment, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Promoting a safety culture within your area, ensuring all health & safety, quality and hygiene requirements are met
- Support the Lead Operative and team to ensure that targets are met
- Plan and control manning levels for your team within guidelines
- Maintain relevant communications with Engineering, Hygiene and other internal suppliers to minimise downtime
- Develop, coach and empower your team of people to deliver on plan
- Challenge current practice to maximise the effectiveness of your department
- Proactively assist on projects in the factory
- A practical approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to achieve operational results through your team of people.
- Flexible approach to work
- Real ability to lead a team
- Accuracy – attention to detail.