Quality Assurance Technician
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 06:00am - 18:00pm
As a QA Technician you will be required to carry out key tasks in line with the business’s requirements, to ensure product quality standards are met and that the business is compliant to legislative and customer requirements.
- Supporting the production team & other departmental functions in resolving product quality issues and maintaining consistent quality across all shifts.
- Carrying out investigations into specific incidents i.e. foreign body contamination and quality rejections under the guidance of the QA Manager.
- Daily paperwork checks of departmental paperwork including traceability and CCP checks.
- Internal auditing including mass balances and traceabilities
- Allergen swabbing.
- Qualified at HACCP Level 3.
- Competent in using Excel.
- An experienced QA with experience in a Food Manufacturing Environment