Production Operative - Day Shift
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 05:00am - 17:00pm
Salary: £9.56 per hour
Palethorpes Bakery, an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer, are currently looking to recruit permanent Production Operatives to work in our Bakery 2 team at Addo Food Group!
Our Vision as a business is to inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity.
The successful candidate for this role will need to demonstrate the following skills and have the following responsibilities:
- Perform Pre-start checks according to site controls and code of practices.
- Ensure all non-conformances are reported to Group leader / shift manager
- Setting up the line for each given product and changing over their parts.
- Checking the product parameters are loaded in the wrap line.
- Ensure all paperwork is correctly filled out to comply with legislative & customer requirements
- Understanding the quality parameters essential; Weight & amount of rejects collated and reported
- Communicating effectively to Group leaders & manufacture areas on quality and give-away weights to maintain effective control.
- Ensure the area meets all the company and customer requirements.
Shift: Shift B - 4 days on, 4 days off.
Hours: 05:00am – 17:00pm
- Numerate and Literate
- Previous knowledge of HMI screens
- Positive attitude and good Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good attendance levels
- Ability to follow written guidelines
- Previous Factory experience or in similar role desirable
In return for the above the successful candidate will receive a total reward package that includes:
- A Pay rate of £9.56 per hour
- Company Pension
- 24 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays and public holidays)
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- Heavily discounted staff shop
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does