Group Corporate Responsibility Manager
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30-17.00
Addo Food Group is a premium producer of chilled savoury pastry products in our markets, we exist to drive category innovation and profitable growth through customer insight and a shared focus on food excellence.
Our products are developed and produced to the very highest standards at five business locations around the UK, employing around 2,500 colleagues. Each business has its own area of savoury specialism, with expert teams focused on category-leading innovation, building long-standing customer relationships and continually delivering premium quality products and service.
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Responsibility Manager to optimise and deliver impactful Corporate Responsibility activity and initiatives that align with the Groups CR strategy.
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the Group HR Director and partnering with key stakeholders, you will:
- Cultivate and deliver impactful CSR initiatives to address the needs and opportunities within our communities and the wider environment.
- Build relationships with external organisations, charities and other groups to develop strong partnerships.
- Ensure CSR programmes align with the Groups business & CR strategy.
- Support the development of CSR policies and guidelines and deliver training and communication material to the wider business.
- Encourage responsible activity from colleagues across the Group at all levels.
- Monitor and maintain metrics on the impact of the programmes and partnerships.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure the company’s CSR activities are understood.
- Organise events for employees and their teams.
- Encouraging links between the Group’s colleagues and educational establishments to spread the word in schools and local organisations about the company and the food industry.
- Reporting on social responsibility activity to senior managers & key stakeholders.
- Linking with colleagues responsible for internal & external.
This is a brand new role allowing the successful candidate to really make it their own and create a CR culture, programs, and to develop Group wide community, environment, and workplace projects.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrate experience in delivery, leading and managing CSR projects.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact and influence all teams, areas, and levels of the business.
- Have excellent analytical, organisational & reporting skills.
- Have passion for the responsibility agenda and be able to create interest and momentum to deliver against the CR strategy metrics.