Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: Sunday - Thursday
Palethorpes Bakery, an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer, is currently looking for an experienced Factory Manager to complement an existing passionate and enthusiastic team.
Our Vision as a business is to inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation, and integrity. As a member of our Manufacturing Team, you will be directly contributing to this vision through your core tasks and responsibilities.
These will include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively managing, leading and motivating the relevant factory at the Palethorpes site.
- Ensuring KPI’s relating to Safety, Quality, Performance and People are delivered within budgetary constraints.
- Managing labour requirements across site daily
- Identifying opportunities and delivering solutions for continuous business improvement
The successful candidate for this role will need to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Experienced Factory Manager with a demonstrable record of delivering results within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Educated to at least a Graduate level in a relevant qualification
- Credible leadership style with the ability to manage, inspire, coach and develop individuals and teams
- Drive and initiative to deliver results in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven Lean Manufacturing experience
- Computer literate
- Strategic and commercial acumen with the ability to turn plans into action and execution
- Chilled Savoury Pastry experience (ideally within
- Lives within a 30-mile radius of Market Drayton (TF9 3AL)
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme