Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: Continental, Days & Nights
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Palethorpes Bakery, an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer, are currently looking for a Security Supervisor to support and manage our existing security team.
As Site Security Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that the business / site, is protected from risk, by the delivery of safe and efficient Security operations. It will be your responsibility to ensure that your team of security officers are carrying out required tasks in line with the Security Officer job description.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising your team of security officers
- Providing a professional onsite security presence
- Proactively seeking solutions to any concerns within the security team
- To record the arrival and departure of all visitors.
- To inform all visitors of site rules.
- To inform the relevant employee of their visitor’s arrival.
- To ensure deliveries are directed to the correct off-load location and contact the required manager/appointed person to unload.
- Ensure all drivers are coherent to site rules and sign required paperwork.
- To record the arrival and departure of all contractors.
- To inform the relevant employee of their arrival.
Training and Development
- Communicating any security concerns / breaches to your reporting manager
- Monitoring training and evaluating staff performance, ensuring and identified any training needs are addressed promptly.
Please note these responsibilities are not exhaustive.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous security work experience.
- Have previous supervising / management experience
- Be proactive and have can do attitude.
- Be able to work well on their own and help others.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- Be helpful and professional in welcoming and directing visitors appropriately.
Working Hours: Continental, rotating day, and night shifts. Please note an element of flexibility is required for this position.