Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 06:00am - 18:00pm
Salary: £8.91 - £9.95
Palethorpes Bakery are a specialist manufacturer of savoury rolls, savoury hot pies, pasties, and slices.
We are looking for a Production Operative in our Wrap and Make department's to complement our existing team on days. This role will rotate on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working hours 06:00am – 18:00pm or 05:00am -17:00pm.
Your role will include:
- Inspection of machine parts prior to setting up and to complete relevant Pre-Start check sheets
- Having a solid understanding of various materials, which will include Allergens, (dairy, fish and mustard)
- Working with process recipes and various other process control sheets
- Communicating any issues or defects to management
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area.
You will be:
- Be a team player.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have enthusiasm and passion for our products.
- Have a proactive attitude and enjoy being busy.
- Be able to move between jobs easily whilst maintaining focus.
- Be an excellent timekeeper
Your benefits will include:
- Heavily discounted Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
Join our team based in Market Drayton, Shropshire.
Immediate start available for the right candidate, please apply only if you are genuinely interested in this role.