Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 08:30am - 17:00pm
At Palethorpes Bakery, part of the Addo Food Group we are looking to recruit an experienced Training Officer to complement our existing team.
Reporting to the HR Controller, the Training Officer will be responsible for delivering training requirements to all employees throughout the Factory. You will also be proactive in identifying future training requirements and ensuring that the training requirements of the business are met to an auditable standard.
As a Training Officer at the Addo Food Group no two days are the same and therefore an element of flexibility in working hours is required. We are a 24-hour business and late shifts may be required on occasion to deliver training to our night shift.
- Delivery of Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Systems of work to employees and in-house trainers
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits
- Regular liaison with all levels of management to identify and deliver training requirements within the business
- Weekly reporting on training success and requirements
- Attending weekly management meetings to report key training KPI’s
- Delivery and implementation of a ‘buddy’ training system across site
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience as a Training Officer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Please apply by submitting a copy of your CV and a Covering letter.