Hygiene Operative - Night Shift
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 18:00pm - 06:00am, 4 on 4 off
Palethorpes Bakery is focused on the Sausage Roll, Slices & Hot Pie categories and has its own specialist manufacturing facility and development team. The business supplies Sausage roll & Pie products into Asda, Tesco, Aldi and the convenience channel.
We are looking for skilled and knowledgeable Nightshift Hygiene Operatives to join us at Palethorpes to carry out the cleaning of machines and production equipment on a nightly basis.
The working hours are 18:00pm – 06:00am on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern.
Relevant training will be given, therefore all we require is:
- Good written and spoken English
- Numerical ability to record and analyse data
- IT literate (MS Office tools)
- Attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure are a must along with being hard-working, reliable and being able to work as part of a team.
An understanding of Basic Hygiene and Food Safety would be advantageous but full training will be given to successful candidates.
We are looking for individuals who are looking to grow and develop within the role, as there is scope for progression and development for the right candidate.
In return for the above the successful candidate will receive a total reward package that includes:
- A Pay rate of £11.28 per hour
- Company Pension
- 24 days annual leave holiday entitlement
- PPE will be provided
- Free Car Parking
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does