Group Technical Systems Coordinator (3 Month FTC)
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30-17.00
We are currently recruiting for a Group Technical Systems Coordinator to support our group technical function on a 3 month contract.
Reporting in to the Group Head of Technical Compliance you will maintain the supplier & technical database and coordinate technical activities at a group level.
As Group Technical Systems Coordinator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating retailer and group reports, slides and other requests
- Taking meeting/conference call minutes
- Issuing out Supplier Approval Questionnaires and making sure they are returned within required timescales with all requested information
- Managing supplier traceability challenges as required
- Making sure chemical testing certificates are up to date (Addo and suppliers)
- Keeping supplier GFSI certification details and Supplier Questionnaires up to date
- Ensuring all databases are maintained and updated (Supplier Non-conformance database, Horizon Scanning tracker).
- Document control and management of group technical document templates e.g. SAQ’s and Specifications
- Providing administrative assistance to members of the department and the site technical teams
- Preparing technical reports
- Managing information flows into and out of the department
- Coordinating technical meetings (scheduling dates, booking rooms, food etc)
- Renewing Addo memberships – Fera, FSA, CFA, Campden
- Supporting Group Head of Compliance and Technical Systems manager in day to day technical activities
- Internal auditing Addo sites on adhoc basis.
What are we looking for? We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual who has:
- Working knowledge of MS Office and confident in Excel
- Highly numerate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own and prioritise efficiently
- Experience in chilled food industry and basic knowledge of the food safety and processing methods (desirable)
- Level 2 HACCP Qualification (desirable)
Please note that this is a 3 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.