Engineering Reliability Manager
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 5 x 8.5 hour shift
Palethorpes Bakery are looking to recruit an Engineering Coordinator to the Engineering Management team. The Engineering coordinator will be responsible for developing and managing the plant and equipment maintenance and co-ordinating the engineering function. The engineering coordinator will also be responsible for liaison with the production managers, to ensure engineering activities are performed without impacting the manufacturing schedule.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Ensure work orders/PPMs are issued promptly and returned within agreed time frames for performance recording and data capture.
- Manage the introduction of new equipment into the business to ensure correct identification and addition to the CMMS maintenance schedule.
- Periodically review PPM effectiveness against plant performance and provide adjustments to plans and inspection strategy to continuously improve maintenance effectiveness.
- Identify, develop, and implement a condition-based monitoring system that is fit for purpose and fulfils the business needs.
- Liaise with engineers in assessing weaknesses in plant and control systems and develop improvement plans to continuously improve reliability plant efficiency and update technology.
- To support the engineering shift managers in effectively managing the running of the engineering function and step in for Site Engineering manager to support the Chief Engineer to maintain communication and control of the engineering function.
- Create a database of SOPs risk assessments and SSOWs for all high-risk maintenance activities.
- Ensure that all external contractor documentation such as RAMS, Insurance and Competency evidence is received and checked before arrival at site.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work completed
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy
- Experience in a Management level Engineering role
Download Job Description