Marketing Communications Executive
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30-17.00
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Executive to focus on the digital and social engagement of our 2 headline brands – Walls and Pork Farms, and to help drive, implement, and manage the “digital first” marketing support strategy at our Head Office in Nottingham.
- Support the brand marketing manager to implement and manage engaging and creative marketing campaigns that align with the overall brand strategy.
- Support our key retail account teams with developing, implementing and reporting on branded shopper marketing campaigns, in store, digitally and socially.
- Play a key role in creating new and fun campaigns and ideas for social and digital branded content creation.
- Be the guardian of brand consistency and standards across all digital touchpoints, with a key focus on branded social channels.
Online & Social Media
- Weekly / Monthly reporting of key trends from the social channels and digital platforms.
- Regular review of the customer & competition websites and social platforms to drive learnings & recommendations.
- Ongoing reviews to measure impact of marketing activity with create suggestions for future direction.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with marketing planning to assist in delivering sales growth targets and provide analytical support for brand health.
- Play a key conduit role with HR and Site teams via managing employee communications via the Addo colleague APP.
- Work closely with HR teams in the management and engagement of Addo LinkedIn accounts.
- Weekly Addo marketing team meetings.
- Weekly internal Addo communications meeting.
- Ad-hoc Category strategy sessions
Knowledge and Skills/Training/Experience Must Haves:
- Previous experience in a marketing or communications role
- A strong understanding and experience of all social media channels
- Be highly numerate with a logical & analytical approach to problem solving. Be PC Literate & have working expertise of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Have excellent communication, presentation skills both verbal & written.
- Can work under pressure with desire to ‘go the extra mile’ when required.
- Possess strong organisational skills & ability to prioritise workload.
- Have strength of conviction & ability to present reasoned & well researched recommendations