Process Development Technician
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 40 per week
We have a new opportunity for someone to join us at Poole Bakery as a Process Development Technician. You will be part of the Process Development Team of 7 employees, as part of the bigger New Product Development Team (NPD)
The bits you need to know:
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (however there will need to be occasional flexibility to assist with trials)
- 40 average hours per week
Here at Poole Bakery we make tasty, chilled savoury pastry products for our own Walls brand as well as all major food retailers.
What will I be doing?
- Collecting sample, ingredients, and packaging from the factory
- Assisting the Process Development Team with Trial paperwork
- Conducting stock checks for all Trail Raw Materials
- Package up samples ready to send to either customers or laboratories for testing
- Assist the Process Development Team in ensuring that all trials for new products run smoothly
What do I need?
- Works well as part of a team but also can self-motivate and work alone
- A can-do attitude
- A good level of computer literacy
- Good level of both spoken and written English
- Uses initiative in everyday workload
- Able to prioritise
Do not worry all training will be provided so no experience is necessary, for us it is more about having the ability to learn and having a can-do positive attitude.
- 30 days holiday per year plus Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite free parking
- Hero Awards
- Long Service Awards
We look forward to hearing from you!