Production Operative Days and Nights
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 6am & 7am start on Days; 6pm & 7pm start on Nights
Salary: £9.50-£9.74 per hour + Over time hours
Tottle Bakery part of the Compleat Food Group and specialises in the production of pork pies, it is the home of the famous Pork Farms and Bowyers brands. Tottle Bakery is also the leading pork pie supplier to Asda, Lidl, Aldi and as our own Brand in Tesco as well as into other convenience and discounter channels. We are currently looking for numerous Production Operative/ Food Production Operative/ Bakery Operative to join our busy team. We have both permanent & temporary and Full- and Part-Time positions available. We have a wide variety of different positions available in our Production Team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.
***no previous experience is required***
Shifts: Days 06:00-18:00, 07:00-19:00 - 2 shift patterns , Nights 18:00-06:00, 19:00-07:00- 3 shift patterns
- Canteen Facilities
- Free Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- All PPE provided
- Hero Awards on site
- Training to progress further in the business, opportunities to become Senior Operative and Team Leader
- Overtime rates paid after 42 hours
As a Production Operative at this site, there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
- You will correctly place the pastry product into the moving production line, at stations along the line.
- You will be weighing and topping pies with ingredients
- Decanting finished product off rack's
- You will ensure that all food is stored away correctly
- Pack all finished items off the line into the relevant packaging.
- You will be involved in assisting in all areas of production from manufacturing, packing and Despatch
- You will ensure that all trays, equipment and your work area are kept clean and tidy.
- You will stack trays and baskets safely following sites processes
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are followed and are adhered to
What we need from you:
- Basic English skills
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, and follow instructions
- You will be reliable, hard-working and can work within a team in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Good attendance and punctuality
****To apply please email your CV / resume to: