HR & Recruitment Advisor
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Poole Bakery is an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer. We are currently looking for a HR Advisor who will specialise in the Recruitment, Training, Onboarding and Early Career development based at our Poole Bakery site.
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for overseeing all onsite (salaried/weekly) recruitment activity across both sites Poole Bakery and Dorset Foods. Particularly, we are looking for someone with experience in a weekly, fast paced recruitment role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous agency or in-house recruitment experience, who is looking to take their first steps into a broader HR role.
- Ensuring accurate tracking and approval of vacancies
- Effectively source candidates using a variety of sources such as job boards, social media, agencies, open days and other sources
- Organise / lead interviews and assessment centres ensuring a fair selection process that can be delivered at pace
- Coordination and delivery of the induction with the support of the site trainer
- Owner of the recruitment to 90 day employee experience. Ensures new starters are welcomed and have the support they need to do their job well
- Proactively builds relationships with local schools, colleges and universities in order to develop a supply of future candidates
- Development and coordination of an early careers offering which may include apprenticeships, placements, student shifts and graduate programmes
- Manage Poole Bakery and Dorset Foods social media sites for recruitment and sharing public good news stories to support candidate experience
- Support the identification of internal career paths and talent pools to ensure proactive and fair progression across the site
- Ensure there is an up-to-date collection of assets and success stories relevant to target candidate market to support recruitment campaigns
- To support as require the wider HR team. Including leading local projects.
Key skills & experience:
- Minimum 1 year recruitment experience either in-house or in a recruitment agency
- Ability to use own initiative and priorities a busy workload
- Experience providing a service to management at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Experience running Social Media accounts and managing job boards
- Confident and Tenacious
- A competitive salary
- Company Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- Subsidised Canteen
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
If you would like to join our award-winning, market-leading team please use the ‘apply now’ link and follow the on-line application instructions.